NuSystems Collection Sewer Program
The accumulation of Fats, Oil and Grease (FOGs) are a natural occurrence in collection systems, including lift stations and manholes. Without proper treatment, FOGs can seriously impair the performance of collection systems, creates many serious types of downstream risks. These risks include sewer break-ups odors, emergency repairs and the possibility of litigation.
Each NuSystems collections program is designed with expertise utilizing a combination of science, technology and chemistry. Understanding the problems and the effects they have on the entire system is key to outlining the true total cost.
The NuSystems collections program benefits.
- Effective digestion of Fats, Oil, and Grease.
- Full service. No time taken away from Municipality employees.
- pH neutral chemistry’s non-hazardous non caustic.
- Significantly reduces lift station odors.
- Free facility surveys.
- Reduces the total cost of maintenance.
- Automatic, continuous treatment.
- Creates a safer confined entry for municipal employees.